If you have been charged with a crime, you will be putting your freedom and your future in the hands of a defense lawyer about whom you may know very little. You should base your decision on the attorney’s knowledge and courtroom experience. You need an attorney who works for you.
Ron Cordova, Attorney-At-Law, has been a preeminent criminal lawyer in Orange County and federal courts across the United States for more than 40 years as a prosecutor and defense attorney. He is recognized in courts throughout Southern California. Ron’s integrity and hard work on his clients’ behalf are well known.
You Don’t Pay For A Learning Curve With This Firm — You Get Knowledge And Results
Having tried over 150 jury trials, Ron knows how prosecutors think and what judges expect. Ron is knowledgeable about the criminal justice system and skilled in developing strategies to avoid a conviction and jail whenever possible. Ron provides aggressive and effective defense against misdemeanor and felony charges in California state courts and federal courts across the country.
Representation Against Federal Offenses
Your legal situation is urgent and serious if you have been charged with a federal crime like:
- Kidnapping and abduction of a child across state lines
- Federal narcotics offenses, interstate and international drug trafficking
- Federal financial crimes
- Federal fraud charges, money laundering, mail and wire fraud
- A federal internet crime
- All other federal offenses
State Misdemeanors And Felonies
Lawyer Ron Cordova is here to defend you vigorously in the face of state criminal charges such as:
- Murder, manslaughter
- Assault, violent crimes, deadly force and weapons offenses
- Criminal threats and domestic violence
- Rape and other sex offenses
- Misdemeanor and felony drug possession charges
- Theft and property crimes, burglary, possession of stolen property
- DUI and other alcohol-related offenses
- Probation violations
Contact Experienced Criminal Defense Attorney Ron Cordova
Ron Cordova represents individuals facing misdemeanor or felony charges in Orange County and across Southern California, as well as those charged with federal offenses throughout the United States. For experienced, dedicated legal counsel and representation, call 888-696-5790 or contact Ron’s Irvine office online to arrange a free initial consultation.